Video News

Monday, October 6, 2008

BLACK PUSSY! (True life Story)

As earlier promised, I will be posting Gist, Gossip, True life stories...etc Below is the First TRUE LIFE STORY am posting on this blog. Enjoy!!


When I visited Naija some time ago, this pastor came to our house. During the time he spent with us, he told us about some of his exploits. Together with my mum I listened to his interesting stories. It got to a time he was faced with Juju (Voodoo) He was at this house with a big juju…


PASTOR: The juju was inside their room, you should see how big this juju is. I started praying and binding. As I was praying non stop a black PUSSY just jumped out of the juju. You should see how big and black this PUSSY is (At this time I was struggling so hard not to laugh and the pastor kept on going) The PUSSY just stood there staring at me and I kept praying and binding till it finally ran away. (Actually I can’t remember if he said disappeared or ran away, because I was trying so hard not to laugh) When I finished praying, my body was filled with sweat, till date I have seen a PUSSY SO BIG AND BLACK.

Finally the pastor left and I had time to really laugh. My mum on the other didn’t say a word she just kept on a straight face when the pastor was talking. If I had laughed when the pastor was going about the BIG BLACK PUSSY he would have been really surprised and wondered what was so funny. Well maybe I shouldn’t laugh at the pastor because in all honesty in Nigeria most people still call a cat PUSSY while in the west most call it CAT because they call something else PUSSY. Maybe we should all stick to the complete name pussycat or what do you al think?

I have got lots of new SEXY TALKING PICTURES coming soon. So watch watch out!

12 comments:

Rebirth said...

lmao...... im not sure i'd ve stopped myself from laughing... hehe...
thanx for stopping at my blog... i'd def be back here

Thandiwe said...

LMAO!!!
i can imagine how he was saying it!
i wouldve laughed there and then mehn
i cant conrol my laughter

Afronuts said...

oh my gudness!!
LMAO!
This is a serious case of crazy use of words...

Even the word conjures 'nasty' pictures.
Abeg correct the man if u have the chance next time oh...he's a pastor naw, wetin pple go think?

Sola Folowosele said...

haaha.hahaha!!..Na wah 4 u oo."as a man thinket so he is".

doll (retired blogger) said...

I agree Pussy should be called be pussy call

Anonymous said...

You dis girl, you're soooo nutty ehn. lool

Unknown said...

@Funms make u never too laugh o! more dey come lol

@Thandiwe U should have seen his eyes when he was describing how big and Black the Pussy was lol

@Afro make I correct wetin? For wia ma musie dey? Nnam make im they call cat pussy joor lol

@Sola na so I see am o!

@Doll am thinking we should all call it pussy0cat that way no wahala

@Wienna she just dey yarn how she see am o! lol

@Tigress and everybody else, a very big thanks for visiting ma bloc. Stay tuned for more. See ya!

Buki said...

I can't even stop laughing...I wonder what would have happened if he was giving that testimony at an all black church in Atlanta...he will begin to see real angry giant black pussycats.

Afrobabe said...

lmao..I am sure I would have laughed...but then again those pastors have a way of turning the tables on u and making you look like the bad guy...BIG black pussy indeed...should have added hairy...lol

Afolabi said...

Hahaa...that's hilarious...

Anonymous said...

***Get Business Solutions, Tips and Guides Here***
http://secretes4business.blogspot.com/

Sra. Soft said...



Nice pictures! Excellent site.
I love it. Keep up with high quality naked girls!

Big Boobs Girl
Oriental Teen Nude
Buceta
Teta Grande
Naked Girl