Video News

Monday, October 20, 2008

PALIN READY FOR THE RUSSIANS

I wonder what these democrats are yapping about that I Palin
, knows nothing about foreign policy. But they forget that I am the same person that has been training non-stop, ever ready to take on my neighbors the RUSSIANS. I see them everyday from my backyard so if I can take on RUSSIA, what’s they rest of the world to me?
NOTE: My blog is strictly for fun, so please don’t take anything here too serious except a True Life Story

9 comments:

Nigerian Drama Queen said...

LOL@ the Palin picture! Now I can see why I got the content warning before I could enter your blog..LOLLLLL

Sola Folowosele said...

waoh! Palin loooks so sexy..i think she could win "the sexiest female VP of all time" award if...

AustynZOGS said...

C-R-A-Z-Y!! Thats what you got here.I love this blog site.Its really interesting.Give us more and more of these stuffs.Keep it on...

Rebirth said...

lmao.......... where did u get this pic??????? lol.... cheered my down self!!!! :)

Unknown said...

@Nigeriandramaqueen
yes o! the content of this bloq is matured but i try to tone it down hope u like my blog. Thanks for visiting, hope to see u again

Unknown said...

@Sola make she sexy go far jare! Her mouth too sharp lol. Nice to see u again

Unknown said...

@austynzogs
Thanks for visiting, nice to see that u like my blog. Yeah I've got more stuff coming, hope to see u again.

Unknown said...

Funms how far nah?

beebee said...

Thanks for visiting.Wonder where u got ur pics from. can't help laughing I'll keep visiting.Nice blog